Entrepreneurial Engineers: Work at Tobi
Tobi is an Internet fashion startup headquartered near SF in Brisbane, CA. We are experiencing explosive growth in an awesome market (NastyGal, Modcloth, Shoedazzle, Gilt, H&M, Zara, ASOS, Forever 21). Visit our store at http://www.tobi.com.
If you are an experienced software engineer who is looking to advance his/her career while remaining hands-on, Tobi is an amazing opportunity:
- We built our own platform using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Git, and other modern technologies. It’s a great opportunity to learn Rails, coming from Java, PHP, Python, or .Net.
- Because we own the platform, we have lots of interesting problems to solve, all of which make a real impact on the business: everything from social & mobile growth to warehouse operations to big data / analytics.
- There are no managers, PMs, or “business people” between you and the problem. We only hire senior engineers who can handle driving their part of the platform and the business.
- We are profitable and growing, with a stable business model and an awesome market opportunity. We pay out bonuses 2x/year in our unique profit-sharing plan, with engineers receiving the largest share.
- The tech team is still small, so there is a lot of opportunity for career development, interesting work, and financial upside. It’s a great time to get in.
Email email@example.com to learn more.